Babyland, the largest baby products exhibition in Israel organized by Philip Hadad Consultants in cooperation with the Super-Pharm chain will be held for the 11th consecutive time this year.
The Babyland Exhibition will take place at the Tel-Aviv Exhibition Grounds between Tuesday-Thursday, 30 Oct 18 -1 Nov 18.
The Babybuild Exhibition deals with parenting, pregnancy, toddlers, and babies. The exhibition includes more than 100 stands of leading baby brands, including Life Baby's, Similac, Materna, Huggies, Dr. Fisher, and others. The exhibition will include several innovative Israeli developments for babies: new unique products, strollers, accessories, safety chairs, baskets, toiletries, lactation, textiles, and related products from leading companies. In addition, the exhibition will offer activities such as booths offering a variety of benefits and surprises, a huge Gymboree complex, a luxurious breastfeeding area, a café-restaurant and more.
Among the innovations to be presented at the exhibition:
- Super-Pharm's Life BABY's first collaboration in Israel with the global toy giant Fisher Price.
- The Kaftor company is upgrading their baby button system and will be launching the BABY cam 5 system - a real-time car camera that captures the rear seat while driving.
- The first folding stroller-wagon in Israel Keenz7S by Audiocare - an innovative product in Israel that allows carrying 2 children and additional equipment weighing up to 50 kg comfortably and easily.
- Easy Night will launch the Brolly - a waterproof sheet that provides solutions for dealing with wetting and infant emission problems that come from New Zealand and is marketed worldwide.
- Rokit, the portable baby rocker for prams, pushchairs, and strollers that works on batteries and mimics the movement of the human hand thus helping to calm the baby
- A unique Huggies area with a movement guide for parents and babies.
- Nanobebe - a new bottle by BBK - the world's first feeding bottle designed specifically to maintain the nutritional value of breast milk.
- BIBA M with a new stroller that is suitable from birth, a variety of developmental electronic games, DIY creation kits for creating a baby's handprint or footprint and more ...
- Babyland Hebrew Website - http://baby-land.co.il/event/ 40 NIS per single adult entrance + 2 children (ages 0-12)
- At Super-Pharm branches: For every purchase of 59 NIS or more from the store's products, an entrance ticket (including 2 children) is only 30 NIS.
- Exclusive for Life Style customers - a family entrance ticket (couple + 2 children) for 40 NIS
- At the exhibition booth: 40 NIS
Each card is credited with an elegant gift bag that includes products worth 69 NIS. What is in the bag? Materna Extra Cure To Go, Milk Substitute 150g, Materna Porridge 200g, a Diaper Pack of 8 units of Huggies Freedom Dry Pants, Baby Bathing Shampoo & Shampoo 2 in 1, 400 ml of LifeBreeze, Energy Snack Slim Delis, Sugar Free Apple Puree 130 g by Prinok and a 15 mL hand cream with sunscreen by Neutrogena.
Photos PR / Amit Tarash